Saturday, September 13, 2014

September: 21 Day Challenge Pack

Would you like to lose up to 15lbs in just 21 days?

What if I told you all you had to do was follow a simple eating guide with color coordinated containers without the need to count calories or points? What is I said all you had to do was a quick 30 minute workout everyday?



What is the 21 Day Fix?

The 21 Day Fix is a nutrition and fitness program that makes losing weight so simple, anyone can do it. Easy-to-follow portion control and 30-minute workouts take the guesswork out of losing weight to help you see results fast.

You don't have to count calories, points, or log your food into diet apps or journals. With the 21 Day Fix everything is laid out for you. All you have to do is use the specially designed portion-control containers and do one 30 minute workout per day.

What comes in the 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack:

1. 7 color coded portion control containers plus a Shakeology shaker cup

2. 7 workout DVD's

3. 21 Day Fix Start Here Guide

4. 21 Day Fix Eating Plan

5. 3 Day Quick Fix Guide

6. A month supply of Shakeology

7. me as your Coach and support team

8. and much more... Did I mention there is a money back guarantee!!

How much does this cost?

For the month of September you can pick up this Challenge Pack for $140.00
Don't forget this comes with a month supply of Shakeology which normally costs $129.95 so basically for $10.00 you are getting a full workout DVD set!!! What a no brainer!!!!

I am looking for 5 or more people who want to try out this amazing deal and take part in my Challenge group in October. Would you like to be 15lbs lighter by Halloween?? Lets do it together, my challenge group with offer tips, recipes, motivation, support and so much more. I also will do the 21 Days along with you and there will be a prize given at the end of the Challenge. Who is ready??

Contact me and lets get started!!!!


Jamie Barton
607-427-5122 (call or text me)
Email me at: ashleyandy1028@yahoo.com
Find me on Facebook @Jamie Barton or @Jamie Barton - Health, Fitness & Motivation
Find me on Instagram @Jamie.Barton.Fitness
Check out my website www.beachbodycoach.com/ASHLEYANDY1028

No comments:

Post a Comment