Saturday, September 13, 2014

Please don't give up!! Please Read...

We are all guilty of making EXCUSES in our life. We make excuses for good reasons and for bad reasons. Excuses should never be made when it comes to our health, remember the way we treat our bodies now will determine how our bodies fuction when we are old.

Today is September 13th and Day 13 of the September Challenge. Ask yourself "have I really given what I could, do I really want this to work this time, am I really worthy or deserve this" The answer to all of this is YES but it has to be YOU that says YES as well.

I want to share with you two messages I received from participates this week and I hope that this encourages you in some why.

Message 1:

"Today I wore new clothes that I purchased about a month ago and I cant tell you how many compliments I got today. (People were saying "are you getting skinny?", "are you loosing weight?", "you are looking great".) Today was real motivation to keep working harder, it really made my day!"

Back ground on this person: She is a Wife, Mother, Grandmother with a full time job.


Message 2:

"Hey Lady, I just wanted to tell you it is only the 12th day of the challenge and with my daughter being busy with her sports and me playing softball, walking every night and watching what I eat I checked the scale and had to have my daughter double check for me. I am already down 16lbs and it is AWESOME! The only reason I did check was because my co workers have mentioned I looked good and asked if I had lost weight. I love it and thank you for the push in the right direction."

Back ground on this person: She is a Wife and Mother of one almost teenage girl who is very active in sports. She also works a full time job and is always go go go.


I want to thank you both for sharing your news with me, both brought tears to my eyes and I am so proud of the hard work and dedication you both are showing. You are an inspiration to others who are on the same journey as you are. You also are inspiring to me <3

To all my September Challenge Group people and also to all of you following my pages: Continue to wake up everyday and make the day count, there will be set backs but push thru those set backs. No excuse is worth reaching your goal, there is always time you just have to want it bad enough to find that time.

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!!!
Love and hugs to each and every one of you,
Jamie

 Motivational Monday inspirational quote #ravensreststudio

No comments:

Post a Comment