Monday, September 15, 2014

Healthy Pumpkin Bars Under 50 Calories for one!!!!

Healthy Pumpkin Bars



Here is my healthy recipe for the day! I hope you all enjoy it and they really were simple easy to make. If you love pumpkin as much as I do give them a try!

Ingredients:

1/2 Cup all purpose flour
1tsp cinnamon
1/4tsp ground ginger
1/2tsp baking powder
1/4tsp baking soda
1/4tsp salt
1 egg
3tbsp brown sugar
2tbsp sugar
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
2tbsp milk
2tbsp applesauce
1/2tsp vanilla extract

*I did not have brown sugar so I just did 5 tbsp. of sugar and instead of milk I used vanilla almond milk*

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine and mix dry ingredients in a bowl. Combine and mix wet ingredients in a different bowl, then combine and mix again. Spread into an oiled loaf pan and bake for around 15 minutes. Mine made roughly 16 bars and I added a little sprinkle of confectionary sugar on top.!!!

Enjoy!!!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment